8:46 AM

Courtesy - The Funny Malayalee Again

I am sure most Malayalees have heard of this one, but I am recounting it here just in case someone has not.
A prospective father in law was interviewing a prospective groom for his daughter in a sleepy old village in Kerala.
"Do you smoke?", was the elderly man's first question.
"No, I don't sir", replied the young man. And added in a low voice,"Except when I drink!"
"So you drink too, is it?", asked the old man sharply.
"Yeah, I do that, but not too often, except When we sit gambling cards below the coconut trees at night!"
The old man was agitated."So you gamble too, is it?", he pursued.
"Well, not often", replied the young man. "Except the nights when we plan a raid on the rich man's house to steal some gold!"

2 HITCHHIKERS:

Mojo Jojo said...

Reminds me of Amitabh Bachchan trying to sell Dharmendra's hand in marriage to Hema Malini's 'mausiji' in Sholay.

CuppajavaMattiz said...

Gotta watch that scene and movie again. Saw it a long time back. Gotta refres.. LOL

munnar